The Nexgrill 4-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner is constructed of polished stainless steel and porcelain-coated steel. With a 562 sq. in. total cooking surface our grill offers plenty of space to cook for parties of up to 6. An even heat cooking system with stainless steel burners, angled flame tamers, and cast iron cooking grates work together to distribute consistent heat across the entire grilling surface while reducing flare-ups
- Total cooking area 562 sq. in. primary: 417.73 sq. in. warming rack: 144.45 sq. in.
- 4 stainless burners are durable and retain heat well for even cooking
- 40,000 BTUs main burners for ultimate grilling control
- 12,000 BTU side burner for whipping up side dishes quickly and easily
- Porcelain cast-iron cooking grates provide even heat
- Side shelves offer a convenient prep area
- Battery operated electronic igniter system
What if I place an order but when I arrive at my vacation home I discover I do not need it?
- If you arrive at your vacation home and find the items you have rented are already included with the vacation home, there will be a $50 Return Fee. We will be happy to pick up the item(s) for you and reimburse you for the order minus the Return Fee.
When should I expect my rental order?
- Seasonal deliveries start at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday and should be completed by 7:00 P.M. All deliveries are made to the exterior of the building, usually the carport/garage area. Some of the condominium rentals on Topsail Island do not allow the use of propane. Please check with your realtor to ensure that you are not surprised by this non-option.
- During the Summer Season, orders placed by 10:00 A.M. Friday (the day before the customer’s arrival) will be placed on Saturday’s Delivery Run.
- Orders placed after 10:00 A.M. Friday (the day before the customer’s arrival) or Saturday (the day of customer’s arrival) will be placed on the Sunday delivery run.
- Orders placed on Sunday (the day after the customer’s arrival) will be placed on the Monday delivery run.
- Upon delivery, the Everything Beach Staff inspects, ignites, and heats each propane BBQ Grill to at least 350 degrees to ensure you have no issues.
- Upon your arrival, the grill may be moved but keep in mind the wind directions during each use. The majority of service calls deal with the wind blowing into the barrel and the inside temperature of the grill does not rise above 150 degrees.
Do cooking utensils come with a BBQ Grill rental?
- All BBQ Grill rentals include a filled propane tank, ignitor, and cleaning brush. Because of the corrosive beach environment ignition systems may not always light effectively so an ignitor is included for your convenience. Most vacation homes are equipped with cooking utensils.
Are there any town ordinances that must be followed when using a BBQ Grill?
- Grilling is not permitted on wooden decks, inside screened-in porches, in garages, and in carport areas.