- Do NOT set up beach shelter in HIGH WIND conditions.
- Be aware that wind in excess of 15+ mph may cause the shelter to collapse and/or fly down the beach even when tied down.
- Canopy covers will stay on the metal frame when not in use. There is no need to remove it when taking down for the day.
- Please leave Beach Equipment outside of the home where found upon arrival upon the day of departure.
- Renters agree to rinse the sand from the frame poles prior to the pickup by the EB Staff. Failure to do so will result in a $15 cleaning charge added to the renter’s credit card.
- Renters agree to pay the replacement of equipment lost, damaged or stolen while in their possession.