Bean Bag Toss with Bags
(2) Wooden Boards
(8) Bean Bags
Great fun for the whole family!
The game of cornhole is played on a court. While this court can be set up just about anywhere, there are certain rules that apply to its overall design and size.
- A large, rectangular area is needed–at least 10 feet wide by 45 feet long.
- If multiple cornhole courts are laid out side-by-side, there must be 10 to 12 feet distance between each cornhole court.
- If the cornhole court is set up inside, there must be 12 feet of vertical clearance.
- The cornhole court must be level.
- Before play begins, all players must evaluate the condition of the cornhole court. Any obstacles should be removed prior to play. No changes can be made to the court once the play begins.
- To reduce the effects of the sun, avoid courts that are aligned east to west.
- A pitcher’s box can be found parallel to each cornhole board. It extends three feet from either side of the board. All pitches must be made from this area—the players must remain in the same box for the entire inning.
- The foul line extends parallel from the front edge of each cornhole board. The official regulation distance between the front edge of one cornhole board to another is 27 feet.
- The foul line for junior play will be a distance of 21 feet from the front edge of one cornhole to the front edge of the opposite board.
- The foul line for adult play will be a distance of 27 feet from the front edge of one cornhole to the front edge of the opposite board.
How long can I rent the equipment??
- All prices for rental equipment is based on a weekly rental price. The Everything Beach Staff will deliver to your vacation home and pick up on the day of your departure.
When should I expect my rental order?
- Deliveries start at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday and should be completed by 7:00 P.M. All deliveries are made to the exterior of the building, usually the carport area. If your family is staying in a condominium these items will be placed outside the entry door.
- During the Summer Season, orders placed by 10:00 A.M. Friday (the day before the customer’s arrival) will be placed on Saturday’s Delivery Run.
- Orders placed after 10:00 A.M. Friday (the day before the customer’s arrival) or Saturday (the day of customer’s arrival) will be placed on the Sunday delivery run.
- Orders placed on Sunday (the day after the customer’s arrival) will be placed on the Monday delivery run.
- This process helps to ensure the quality of service for our customers.
Do you charge for the delivery of rental items?
- Delivery and pickup on Topsail Island (Topsail Beach, Surf City, and/or North Topsail Beach) are included for orders of $75.00 or more. Orders of a lesser value will be charged $15 for delivery.