- LARGE CAPACITY AND LARGE LOAD: The folding trolley can carry a maximum weight of 150 pounds, and the internal capacity is 100 L. External dimensions: 35.43” L / 18.90” W / 39.37” H.
- It can accommodate large items and has a high capacity, which can easily transport all items that need to be transported to and from the beach.
- It saves effort when folding and unfolding.
- Equipped with an easy-to-carry bag to be protected when not in use.
How long can I rent the equipment??
- All prices for rental equipment is based on a weekly rental price. The Everything Beach Staff will deliver to your vacation home and pick up on the day of your departure.
When should I expect my rental order?
- Deliveries start at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday and should be completed by 7:00 P.M. All deliveries are made to the exterior of the building, usually the carport area. If your family is staying in a condominium these items will be placed outside the entry door.
- During the Summer Season, orders placed by 10:00 A.M. Friday (the day before the customer’s arrival) will be placed on Saturday’s Delivery Run.
- Orders placed after 10:00 A.M. Friday (the day before the customer’s arrival) or Saturday (the day of customer’s arrival) will be placed on the Sunday delivery run.
- Orders placed on Sunday (the day after the customer’s arrival) will be placed on the Monday delivery run.
- This process helps to ensure the quality of service for our customers.
What should I do with the rental items on the day of departure?
- On the night before departure, beach rental items should be rinsed off with fresh water. This process helps with corrosion from the salt and sand.
- On the day of your departure please leave all rental items where they were found on the day of arrival by 9:00 A.M.
- There will be a $50 Charge if the Everything Beach Staff has to retrieve any items inside of a vacation home and/or garage.