Meet our 17.5 in. Barrel Charcoal Grill in Black the perfect ready for anything grill. With 349 sq. in total cooking space and porcelain steel wire cooking grids, this BBQ offers plenty of space for your cooking needs. The barrel offers multiple charcoal tray positions for optimal temperature control and a spring-loaded charcoal chimney for efficient airflow. It is constructed with a convenient to clean pull out charcoal drawer and a left side shelf provides additional working space. 2 wheels for easy transport and the built-in easy to read temperature gauge are a couple of the other great features that make this grill convenient and easy to use.
- 349 sq. in. of cooking surface
- Durable porcelain cast-iron cooking grids provide an easy-to-clean surface
- Sturdy powder-coated steel left side shelf
- The sliding drawer provides easy access to charcoal and ashes
- Adjustable ventilation for ultimate heat control
- The main lid includes a built-in temperature gauge for easy temp readings
What if I place an order but when I arrive at my vacation home I discover I do not need it?
- If you arrive at your vacation home and find the items you have rented are already included with the vacation home, there will be a $50 Return Fee. We will be happy to pick up the item(s) for you and reimburse you for the order minus the Return Fee.
When should I expect my rental order?
- Seasonal deliveries start at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday and should be completed by 7:00 P.M. All deliveries are made to the exterior of the building, usually the carport/garage area. Some of the condominium rentals on Topsail Island do not allow charcoal grills. Please check with your realtor to ensure that you are not surprised by this non-option.
- During the Summer Season, orders placed by 10:00 A.M. Friday (the day before the customer’s arrival) will be placed on Saturday’s Delivery Run.
- Orders placed after 10:00 A.M. Friday (the day before the customer’s arrival) or Saturday (the day of customer’s arrival) will be placed on the Sunday delivery run.
- Orders placed on Sunday (the day after the customer’s arrival) will be placed on the Monday delivery run.
- Upon your arrival, the grill may be moved but keep in mind the wind directions during each use. The majority of service calls deal with the wind blowing into the barrel and the inside temperature of the grill does not rise above 150 degrees.
Do cooking utensils come with a BBQ Grill rental?
- All BBQ Charcoal Grill rentals include an ignitor and cleaning brush. Most vacation homes are equipped with cooking utensils.
Are there any town ordinances that must be followed when using a BBQ Grill?
- Grilling is not permitted on wooden decks, inside screened-in porches, in garages, and in carport areas.