The 42 Quart Aluminum Stock Pot includes the 42-quart stockpot basket and stockpot lid. This stockpot is great for frying chicken, fish, hushpuppies. or even boiling seafood, clams, or a low country boil.
- 42-quart stockpot with a basket for steaming and broiling
- Vented lid for even cooking; heavy-duty riveted handles
- Commercial-strength 99 percent, pure aluminum construction
- Stockpot basket sets 3.25 inches above the bottom for steaming
- Basket detaches for boiling pasta, soups, stews, gumbo
What if I place an order but when I arrive at my vacation home I discover I do not need it?
- If you arrive at your vacation home and find the items you have rented are already included with the vacation home, there will be a $50 Return Fee. We will be happy to pick up the item(s) for you and reimburse you for the order minus the Return Fee.
When should I expect my rental order?
- Seasonal deliveries start at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday and should be completed by 7:00 P.M. All deliveries are made to the exterior of the building, usually the carport/garage area. Some of the condominium rentals on Topsail Island do not allow the use of propane. Please check with your realtor to ensure that you are not surprised by this non-option.
- During the Summer Season, orders placed by 10:00 A.M. Friday (the day before the customer’s arrival) will be placed on Saturday’s Delivery Run.
- Orders placed after 10:00 A.M. Friday (the day before the customer’s arrival) or Saturday (the day of customer’s arrival) will be placed on the Sunday delivery run.
- Orders placed on Sunday (the day after the customer’s arrival) will be placed on the Monday delivery run.
- Upon delivery, the Everything Beach Staff inspects, and ignites, each Seafood Boiler to ensure you have no issues.
- Upon your arrival, the Seafood Boiler may be moved but keep in mind the wind directions during each use. The majority of service calls deal with the wind blowing and distinguishing the ignited flame.
Do cooking utensils come with a Seafood Boiler rental?
- All Seafood Boiler rentals include a filled propane tank, ignitor, stockpot, and basket. Most vacation homes are equipped with cooking utensils.
Are there any town ordinances that must be followed when using a Seafood Boiler?
- Propane use is not permitted on wooden decks, inside screened-in porches, in garages, and in carport areas.